JOIN OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
TEDxUWMilwaukee is looking for talented students to hold various leadership positions as part of our Executive Team, a Registered Student Organization at UW - Milwaukee
- Design, create, and produce the experiences that foster development in the group and inspire intellectual thought through TEDx conferences and other events
- Executive Directors come from all majors, backgrounds, and levels of experience
- They hold office for 1 year (January 1st 2017 - December 31st 2017)
- Meet as a cohort once a week
- Work independently about 5 - 10 hours a week.
- This is a voluntary experience, and is treated as a self guided “internship.”
MEET OUR CURRENT EXECUTIVE BOARD
TEDxUWMilwaukee members have thoroughly demonstrated high levels of commitment and involvement exemplified by past conferences and events. The TEDxUWMilwaukee organization exerts copious amounts of time and energy into bringing TEDx events to the UW-Milwaukee campus and Milwaukee community that it has never seen before. Each member of the organization is responsible for a portion of planning that they are most interested in, whether that be speaker-content, marketing, outreach or production. What excites us most as an organization is the drive our members bring to the table when they were allowed to pursue what they are truly interested in. We have found success through letting our members define their own roles in furthering our mission and helps to streamline our efforts as an impactful and cohesive organization.